This tour is designed for first-timers who would like a mix of natural and cultural experiences in Thailand and Cambodia. From amazing Angkor Wat to Thai cuisine flavors and wonderful beaches, our energetic-to-relaxed itinerary takes you from engaging Siem Reap and Bangkok to relaxing Chiang Mai and Phuket.
We are happy to customize it for you , maybe adding a special theme or activities for a birthday/honeymoon/anniversary, young children , etc.
*The cost for a customized private SE Asia tour from US$200 /person/day
Thailand and Cambodia Tour Map (Suggested Route)
Here are the awesome attractions, the most must-do activities selected by Asia Highlights (AH Hand-Picked), and exclusive cultural experiences offered by Asia Highlights (Only With AH) included in this tour:
Visit the famous Grand Palace and spectacular Wat Pho in Bangkok.
Discover the exquisite complex of temples, Angkor Wat , and the idyllic countryside in Siem Reap.
Take an ox cart ride through the countryside in Siem Reap.
Take a boat ride on Tonle Sap Lake to see the floating villages and Enjoy the sunset.
Indulge in the fabulous flavors of Northern Thailand during a home cooking experience in Chiang Mai.
Skip the commercail elephant camp. Have a close encounter with elephants in a green jungle.
Relax on the wonderful beaches in Phuket before heading back home.
What Our Customers Said
2023 Chiang Mai CAD Yipeng Festival
We got early bird ticket and Bella was assisting us through whatsapp. Easy, competitive price, front row tickets. Thanks Bella, for being patient explaining everything to me. Highly recommended.More
lily hartati, Dec 2022
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep. She was responsive and knowledgeable. Buying tickets from their website was super easy and the whole process was straightforward. Highly recommended.More
Khai, Nov 2022
I booked tickets to the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lantern Festival in Nov 2022. Bella was extremely responsive and helpful!!More
Bowen, Nov 2022
We had an amazing trip to Thailand
We had an amazing trip to Thailand with Asiahighlights. Every detail was perfectly organised and we always had an instant customer support service in case of any issues.More
bugra t, Nov 2022
Bella was very helpful and responsive to all our questions. They handled all the arrangements very professionally and we had a wonderful time! We would definitely recommend and use them again!More
Christie, Nov 2022
I contacted to Bella from Asia Highlights
I contacted to Bella from Asia Highlights that to buy tickets to Yi Peng Festival in Chiang Mai when i was in my country.She helped me very much.You can trust this agency, and i advice Bella as the best!!More
Elena, Nov 2022
I had booked Chiang Mai Yi Peng Sky Lantern Festival
I had booked Chiang Mai Yi Peng Sky Lantern Festival with Asia Highlight Travel, my travel advisor was Bella Kiu, the experience was great, got my tickets , communication was seamless.More
Siskazi Lindeni, Nov 2022
Thank you Iris Wang & Bella Liu
I thought “no hope” in getting the tickets to Yee Peng Festival organize by CAD. Fortunately, together with Bella Liu, I managed to secure all our tickets. No one left behind. This trip to Chiang Mai will be a memorable one.More
Little Puppy, Nov 2022
Suggested Itinerary for Inspiration
Your preferences design the real journey. We're ready to create a wonderful Thailand and Cambodia tour for you.
You will be met by your private tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel in a private car. The rest of the day is free for you to spend at your leisure.
- Start your day with listening to the monks chanting at the historic Wat Pho , which is one of the oldest temples in Bangkok.
- Take a tuk tuk ride via Pak Khlong Talat flower market to the Grand Palace . Immerse in the splendid history of Thailand.
- Continue with a relaxing long-tail boat ride along the ancient canals of Thonburi to get a flavor of the local life.
- Stop at the iconic Wat Arun , which was once the grand royal temple of Rama II.
- Cross the Chao Phraya River to Chinatown for a glance at Old Bangkok.
Fly from Bangkok to Siem Reap. Private transfers between the hotels and airports are provided in both cities.
- Cross the ancient moat and venture into the heart of Angkor Wat . Look back on the illustrious achievements of the Khmer Empire while strolling through Angkor Thom .
- Uncover the story of Bayon and greet its smiling faces, which have been guarding the imperial city throughout the long river of history.
- Wander around Ta Prohm in the shadow of towering trees and witness their giant roots devouring the ruins.
- Walk through the extraordinary Preah Khan and immerse yourself in its grandeur.
- Visit Banteay Srei , which is the jewel of Khmer art.
- Stop at the Cambodian Landmine Museum where you will be touched by the persistence of Cambodian efforts to clear life-threatening land mines.
- Take an ox cart ride through a country road lined with palm trees and surrounded by rice fields.
- Move on to visit Tonle Sap Lake and take a boat ride to Kampong Phluk .
- Visit to a mangrove forest nearby and enjoy a sunset cocktail on the lake
Fly from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai with a transit in Bangkok. Private transfers between the hotels and airports are provided in both cities.
- Spend half a day caring for the elephants at Elephant Rescue Park which ranks #1 on TripAdvisor for Chiang Mai.
- Interact with the elephants , feed them, walk with them, and hug them.
- Learn how to make some of the best home-cooked Thai dishes with a local family.
- Try dishes from the north, northeast, and central regions of Thailand.
- Start with a visit to a vibrant food and flower market in the morning
- Continue to Wat Suan Dok , the final resting place of the ashes of the former kings of Chiang Mai and the Thai royal family.
- Discover the iconic mountain, Doi Suthep , which is in one of the most famous national parks in Northern Thailand.
- Return to Chiang Mai and enjoy a 20-minute rickshaw ride through the quiet streets of the old town
- Fly to Phuket in the afternoon.
You will have two free days to spend at leisure by the beach. You might consider taking a speedboat trip to the many nearby tropical paradises, including the famous Phi Phi Islands , James Bond Island , or enjoy a serene cruise around the mystical Phang Nga Bay . Please contact our travel consultant for the add-ons available when you make an inquiry.
After breakfast, transfer to Phuket International Airport for your flight back home.
Ideas for Making This Trip Uniquely Yours
Special experiences can be added to brighten a honeymoon trip, a family vacation, a birthday, or satisfy personal interests.
Manohra Luxury Dinner Cruise
Bangkok Evening Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Explore the James Bond Island
Quad Adventure in the Countryside
For families or adventurers
We select hotels with style and local features. Let us know your preferences and we'll find your ideal hotel.
Central located hotel in Bangkok
Boutique resort in Chiang Mai
Hotel with Cambodian style in Siem Reap
Romantic resort in Phuket
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Accommodations for 10 nights
- Flights between cities mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-mtc-7
Start planning your tailor-made tour now. Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
For a quick conversation, simply reach us via WhatsApp:
Why Travel with Asia Highlights During the Pandemic
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Your 1:1 travel consultant in Asia will take all the uncertainty out of your planning, helping you navigate any travel restrictions.
- No-risk booking: 100% refund policy! (up to 14 days before departure)
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.