Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam are the most popular destinations for a frist visit to SE Asia. In this 2-week tour, you will see Thailand's highlights in Bangkok and Chiang Mai , experience Vietnam's essence from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh , and explore Cambodia's spirituality around iconic Angkor Wat .
It can be customized just for you. We can add beach time or anything you're interested in, meet your schedule by adding/cutting days , organize a special theme or activities for a birthday, a family with young children, a honeymoon/anniversary , etc.
* The cost for a customized private SE Asia tour from US$200 /person/day
Thailand Vietnam Cambodia Tour Map (Suggested Route)
Here are the awesome attractions, the most must-do activities selected by Asia Highlights (AH Hand-Picked) , and exclusive cultural experiences offered by Asia Highlights (Only With AH) included in this tour:
Soak up the exotic charm of Thailand's capital city - Bangkok.
Interact with the amazing elephants in a way of responsible travel .
Indulge in the extraordinary seascape of Ha Long Bay.
Learn about the turbulent history of Ho Chi Minh City.
Learn about Mekong Delta's farming and fishing traditions.
Venture into the heart of Siem Reap and explore the soul of Cambodia' s Angkor Wat .
What Our Customers Said
2023 Chiang Mai CAD Yipeng Festival
We got early bird ticket and Bella was assisting us through whatsapp. Easy, competitive price, front row tickets. Thanks Bella, for being patient explaining everything to me. Highly recommended.More
lily hartati, Dec 2022
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep
Bella has been an outstanding customer service rep. She was responsive and knowledgeable. Buying tickets from their website was super easy and the whole process was straightforward. Highly recommended.More
Khai, Nov 2022
I booked tickets to the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lantern Festival in Nov 2022. Bella was extremely responsive and helpful!!More
Bowen, Nov 2022
We had an amazing trip to Thailand
We had an amazing trip to Thailand with Asiahighlights. Every detail was perfectly organised and we always had an instant customer support service in case of any issues.More
bugra t, Nov 2022
Bella was very helpful and responsive to all our questions. They handled all the arrangements very professionally and we had a wonderful time! We would definitely recommend and use them again!More
Christie, Nov 2022
I contacted to Bella from Asia Highlights
I contacted to Bella from Asia Highlights that to buy tickets to Yi Peng Festival in Chiang Mai when i was in my country.She helped me very much.You can trust this agency, and i advice Bella as the best!!More
Elena, Nov 2022
I had booked Chiang Mai Yi Peng Sky Lantern Festival
I had booked Chiang Mai Yi Peng Sky Lantern Festival with Asia Highlight Travel, my travel advisor was Bella Kiu, the experience was great, got my tickets , communication was seamless.More
Siskazi Lindeni, Nov 2022
Thank you Iris Wang & Bella Liu
I thought “no hope” in getting the tickets to Yee Peng Festival organize by CAD. Fortunately, together with Bella Liu, I managed to secure all our tickets. No one left behind. This trip to Chiang Mai will be a memorable one.More
Little Puppy, Nov 2022
Suggested Itinerary for Inspiration
Normally the full-day guided tour starts from 9 am and ends around 5 pm. Your preferences design the real journey. The days, stops, and travel pace can be adjusted. We're ready to create a unique Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam trip for you.
Upon arrival, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and drive you to the hotel.
Take the rest of the day off to recover from jetlag or wander around your hotel.
- Start your tour with the Wat Pho temple complex when the morning sunlight touches the robes of monks and the hall echoes with chanting.
- Visit to the landmark of Bangkok, Grand Palace . Take a long-tail boat ride through the ancient canals to Wat Arun .
- Explore the old but bustling market of China Town at your own pace, and experience a different side of Bangkok.
Make your way north to Chiang Mai, and be dazzled by its beauty. Private airport transfers are provided in both cities.
- Get refresh in a vibrant food and flower market in the morning.
- Visit Wat Suan Dok , the final resting place of the former kings of Chiang Mai and the Thai royal family.
- Discover the iconic mountain, Doi Suthep , a sacred place where locals still offer worship. Behold a superb panoramic view of the city at Wat Phra That .
- Enjoy a 20-minute rickshaw ride through the quiet streets of the old town.
- Drive to a Karen village to meet with giant elephants at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary.
- Spend the day feeding, playing, and accompanying the elephants as they roam around.
- Take a break and enjoy a lunch on a raised platform overlooking the picturesque river and jungle.
Fly from Chiang Mai to Hanoi. Take the rest of the day off to explore the city on your own.
- Visit the Hanoi's top attractions, including the memorable Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, historic Temple of Literature , unique One Pillar Pagoda , and informative Vietnam Museum of Ethnology .
- Take a leisurely walk through the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of Hanoians.
- Enjoy an entertaining water puppet performance , a uniquely northern Vietnamese art form.
- Depart Hanoi to picturesque Halong Bay , which is a World Natural Heritage Area.
- Rowing through hidden channels, venture into the mythical Trinh Nu Cave .
- Enjoy a relaxing sunbath and feast your eyes on the everchanging scenery of this extraordinary landscape .
- Swimming, fishing , participating in cooking competitions are available to enrich your cruise experience .
- Experience kayaking in the scenic Ha Long Bay or practice your Tai Chi on the sundeck.
- Transfer to airport and catch your onward flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Meet your local guide and transfer to hotel.
- Visit the must-sees of the city, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office,and Reunification Palace.
- Continue to the War Remnants Museum . The massive, old military equipment in the museum remind us of the cruelties of war.
- The hidden and winding Cu Chi Tunnels stand testament to the resilience of the Vietnamese during hardship.
- Drive to Ben Tre , 'the golden rice bowl' of Vietnam. Be greeted by lush paddy fields, fresh tropical fruits, stilt houses, and fish farms.
- Take a motorboat ride though waterways to Turtle Island. Have a close look at the delta's lifestyles and coconut industry.
- Row a sampan boat to meet friendly locals in a village, savor the handmade honey tea , and enjoy the fascinating folk song performance .
Your exciting Vietnam journey ends and mythical Cambodia awaits you. Private transfers between hotels and airports are provided in both cities.
- Cross the ancient moat and venture into the heart of Angkor Wat .
- Look back on the illustrious achievements of the Khmer Empire while strolling through Angkor Thom .
- Uncover the story of Bayon and greet its smiling faces, guarding the imperial city in the long river of history.
- Wander around Ta Prohm in the shadow of towering trees, and witness their giant roots devouring the ruins.
- Cross the extraordinary Preah Khan and immerse yourself in its grandeur.
- Visit Banteay Srei , which is the jewel of Khmer art.
- Stop by at the Land Mine Museum , where you will be touched by the persistence of Cambodian efforts to clear life-threatening land mines.
- Take an ox cart ride through a country road lined with palm trees and surrounded by rice fields.
- Move on to visit Tonle Sap Lake , and take a boat ride to Kampong Phlukk , a major harbor for elephant trade in the past.
- Visit a mangrove forest nearby and enjoy a sunset cocktail on the lake.
Your guide will transfer you to the airport for your onward flight back home.
Ideas for Making This Trip Uniquely Yours
Special experiences can be added to brighten a honeymoon trip, a family vacation, a birthday, or satisfy personal interests.
Manohra Luxury Dinner Cruise
Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
Create and Release Thai Krathong (floating lanterns)
For couples and families
Phuket or Koh Samui Relaxation
For couples and families
Quad Adventure in the Countryside
For families or adventurers
Splash in the Waterfall in Kanchanaburi
For families or adventurers
We select hotels with style and local features. Let us know your preferences and we'll find your ideal hotel.
Central located hotel in Bangkok
Hotel with nostalgic style in Hanoi
Central located hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Hotel with Cambodian style in Siem Reap
Our Service Includes:
- Private transfers and English-speaking tour guide
- All guided sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Accommodations for 14 nights
- Flights between cities mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfasts at hotels and lunches for every guided day
- Governmental taxes
Tour code: ah-mtc-2
Start planning your tailor-made tour now. Your 1:1 travel consultant will reply within 1 working day.
For a quick conversation, simply reach us via WhatsApp:
Why Travel with Asia Highlights During the Pandemic
- Tailor-made experience: All of your ideas/needs will be carefully considered to create your ideal trip.
- Worry-free planning: Your 1:1 travel consultant in Asia will take all the uncertainty out of your planning, helping you navigate any travel restrictions.
- No-risk booking: 100% refund policy! (up to 14 days before departure)
Get Inspired with Our Sample Itineraries
At Asia Highlights, we create your kind of journey — your dates, your destinations, at your pace. You can have any trip tailor made for your travel.